- Cooking Time: 10 t 15 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a shallow bowl or pan.
- Place flank steak into marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap or lid.
- Marinate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Broil or grill till medium rare.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More