- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: Varies
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1 onion
- 1 ½ tbsp season salt
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 ½ soy sauce
- Chop onion and put into a small bowl.
- Add all ingredients and 2 cups of water and mix thoroughly until honey is completely mixed.
- Taste and add more Worcestershire Sauce for a less sweet taste or more honey for less salty taste.
- Use these amounts for every 2 to 2 ½ pounds of beef
NotesCompliments of my sister
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More