- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: Varies
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1 onion
- 1 ½ tbsp season salt
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 ½ soy sauce
- Chop onion and put into a small bowl.
- Add all ingredients and 2 cups of water and mix thoroughly until honey is completely mixed.
- Taste and add more Worcestershire Sauce for a less sweet taste or more honey for less salty taste.
- Use these amounts for every 2 to 2 ½ pounds of beef
NotesCompliments of my sister
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More