Beef Nacho Casserole
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
* 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
* 3/4 cup creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
* 2 cups Colby cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Drain grease.
Remove from the heat, and stir the salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder into the beef.
In a 2 quart casserole dish, layer the ground beef mixture, tortilla chips and cheese twice, ending with cheese on top.
3. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and dish is thoroughly heated.