- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 2 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (14-3/4 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) tomato soup
- 1 can (8-oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (2-oz.) sliced pimientos, drained
- 3 Tablespoons chopped jalapeño pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) medium noodles cooked and drained
- 1 jar ( 4-2/2 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until the meat is done and vegetables are tender, drain.
- Add the next 10 ingredients. Stir in noodles and mushrooms.
- ransfer to a greased 13x9x2" baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until heated through.
NotesI found this recipe in a cookbook but I have changed it a lot to our liking.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More