- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 2 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (14-3/4 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) tomato soup
- 1 can (8-oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (2-oz.) sliced pimientos, drained
- 3 Tablespoons chopped jalapeño pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) medium noodles cooked and drained
- 1 jar ( 4-2/2 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until the meat is done and vegetables are tender, drain.
- Add the next 10 ingredients. Stir in noodles and mushrooms.
- ransfer to a greased 13x9x2" baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until heated through.
NotesI found this recipe in a cookbook but I have changed it a lot to our liking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More