- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup uncooked regular rice
- 1 can condensed onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Spray a 2 quart casserole with Pam.
- Saute ground beef and drain excess liquid
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon ingredients into casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More