- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup uncooked regular rice
- 1 can condensed onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Spray a 2 quart casserole with Pam.
- Saute ground beef and drain excess liquid
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon ingredients into casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More