- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 large vidalia onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- cooking oil
- lean sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 green bell pepper, chunked
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- water + cornstarch slurry
- black pepper & kosher salt to taste
- In a hot pan, cook garlic and onion in oil.
- When softened, add beef & brown.
- Add green pepper and stir.
- Add water, soy sauce and oyster sauce to deglaze pan; bring to boil.
- Add slurry and bring to boil.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
NotesStill going on my asian cooking streak, my husband had a hankering for steak. So what better way to use steak in asian cooking than making beef stir fry?
I served this over jasmine rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Babette's Test Kitchen
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More