- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Pillsbury pie crusts
- 1 can Veg All
- 1 lb hamburger or turkey meat
- 1 jar brown gravy
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- chopped onion
- Grated cheese(however much you like,
- my family likes alot
- of cheese)
- Saute onion. Brown meat.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
- Put pie crust in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Place top crust on mixture, slit at least four times.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden.
I usually serve with a salad.
I got this recipe from my best friend of 35 years. We are married to brothers and share recipes all the time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More