- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 240
- 1 kg Beef Sirloin, cubed
- 10 ml Worcestershire Sauce
- 30 ml Liquid Seasoning
- 5 grams Sugar, refined
- 4 grams Black pepper, ground
- 250 ml Water
- 40 ml Corn oil
- 60 grams Garlic, fried and crushed
- 15 grams Onion
- 60 grams Butter
- Cut beef into cubes. Cut mushrooms into halves.
- Combine worcestershire sauce, liquid seasoning, sugar and black pepper.
- Pour liquid mixture over beef cubes, rub until marinade is completely absorbed. Cover and marinate for 4 hours.
- Place marinated beef and mushrooms in a greased sauce pan and cook over medium heat until nicely browned.
- Place the browned beef, drippings and water in a braising pan.
- Bring to a boil, then turn the flame to low. Cover and simmer until tender.
- Uncover and cook until sauce is almost dry. Turn off the burner or flame.
- Top with fried garlic, then stir in the butter until melted.