- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 240
- 1 kg Beef Sirloin, cubed
- 10 ml Worcestershire Sauce
- 30 ml Liquid Seasoning
- 5 grams Sugar, refined
- 4 grams Black pepper, ground
- 250 ml Water
- 40 ml Corn oil
- 60 grams Garlic, fried and crushed
- 15 grams Onion
- 60 grams Butter
- Cut beef into cubes. Cut mushrooms into halves.
- Combine worcestershire sauce, liquid seasoning, sugar and black pepper.
- Pour liquid mixture over beef cubes, rub until marinade is completely absorbed. Cover and marinate for 4 hours.
- Place marinated beef and mushrooms in a greased sauce pan and cook over medium heat until nicely browned.
- Place the browned beef, drippings and water in a braising pan.
- Bring to a boil, then turn the flame to low. Cover and simmer until tender.
- Uncover and cook until sauce is almost dry. Turn off the burner or flame.
- Top with fried garlic, then stir in the butter until melted.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More