- 1 lb. sirloin tip steaks or top round steaks
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt or cream fres
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Combine spices and oil and press into meat of both sides. Cut meat into 1
inch cubes and toss with lemon juice and let stand for 5 minutes. Thread on
skewers. Broil or grill for about 5 minutes, turnning once. Do not overcook.
Combine sauce ingredients and serve with Souvlaki.