- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- * 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- * 1/2 cup of dry bread crumbs
- * 2 cups of red wine
- * 2 tablespoons of instant tapioca
- * 2 small (cut into chunks) turnips
- * 1 pound of small cleaned mushrooms
- * 1 red (cut into 1/2 inch strips) pepper
- * 1/2 pound of baby carrots
- * 4 (cut into wedges) tomatoes
- * 1 diced large onion
- * 3 pounds of (cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes) stew beef
- * 1/2 pound of frozen small pearl onion
- Put all the ingredients except the pearl onions in a Dutch oven with a tight-fitting lid. Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 4 hours. Don’t peek! Add the pearl onions after the stew is removed from the oven.
- Serve with crusty bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce