- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (I used already cut stew meat)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups frozen souther-style has brown potatoes (from 32 oz. pkg.)
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 (4.5 oz) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 envelope dry beef-mushroom soup mix (I couldn't find this so used Onion Mushroom)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1/2 cups water
- Heat nonstick Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef & onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until beef is browned.
- Stir in potatoes, carrots, celery and mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add soup mix, thyme, pepper and water; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. If desired, sprinkle individual servings with chopped fresh parsley.
- Yield: 5 (1 1/3 cup) servings.
Notesfrom Pillsbury 30-Minute Meals
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
The NourishFull Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More