- Cooking Time: 3hr 45min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into eighths
- 1 bag (8 oz) baby-cut carrots (about 30)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed beef broth
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 small red potatoes (1 1/2 lb), cut into fourths
- 1. Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2. In ovenproof 4-quart Dutch oven, mix all ingredients except potatoes. Cover and bake 2 hours, stirring once.
- 3. Stir in potatoes. Cover and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes longer or until beef and vegetables are tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More