- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/8-inch thin strips
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups fresh snow peas (I used broccoli because we had some in the house)
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and chicken broth.
- Reserve 1/4 cup.
- Place beef in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add remaining soy sauce mixture; seal and mix. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Stir in reserved soy sauce mixture until smooth; set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet (I used my wok), stir-fry mushrooms and snow peas in 2 teaspoons hot oil for 3-4 minutes or until snow peas are crisp-tender.
- Remove and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Drain and discard marinade from beef.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry the beef in the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil for 2 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch mixture; add to skillet.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add vegetables back to skillet and toss to combine.
- Served over brown rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More