- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 C. dry white wine
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 4 C. cooked egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray 9 X 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place beef in large skillet, season with salt & pepper; brown over medium-high heat, drain; set aside. Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Add wine; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in soup, sour cream and mustard until well combined.
- Return beef to skillet. Place noodles in prepared dish; pour beef
- mixture over noodles and stir until noodles are well coated. Bake,
- uncovered, 30 minutes or until heat through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More