- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 C. dry white wine
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 4 C. cooked egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray 9 X 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place beef in large skillet, season with salt & pepper; brown over medium-high heat, drain; set aside. Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Add wine; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in soup, sour cream and mustard until well combined.
- Return beef to skillet. Place noodles in prepared dish; pour beef
- mixture over noodles and stir until noodles are well coated. Bake,
- uncovered, 30 minutes or until heat through.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More