- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless beef round steak, cut 3/4 inches thick
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- Hot cooked broad noodles
- Parsley for garnish
- Slice beef across grain into very thin strips.
- In a skillet over high heat, in 1 Tbsp. butter, cook 1/2 the beef and 1/2 of the onion until beef is no longer pink and the onion is tender; set aside. Repeat with remaining butter, beef, and onion.
- Return meat mixture to the skillet. Stir in soup and paprika. Heat through, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to very low. Stir in sour cream. Gently heat through, but do not boil or sour cream will curdle.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles. Garnish with chopped parsely.
NotesAn easy version, this utilizes cream of mushroom soup (Campbells recipe, I believe). I made this for a church supper and it came out great! You don't have to toil hours in the kitchen to make tasty food.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More