2 cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 pint sour cream
1 medium onion
1 small jar mushrooms, optional
All purpose flour
1. Trim round stead of fat and cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Dice onion and sauté in vegetable oil until tender.
3. Dredge cubed meat in flour, salt, and pepper and brown in oil with onions.
4. Add mushroom soup and mushrooms, stir well, cover, and simmer until steak is tender and flavors are blended (about 30 minutes), stirring occasionally because it will stick.
5. When done and just before serving, add sour cream and re-heat.
6. Add cooked flat noodles or serve on top of a bed of cooked flat noodles.