- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup (or store brand is fine)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch) cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring often; pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, salsa, water, and tortillas and heat to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until beef mixture is hot and bubbling; stir mixture and top with cheese.
NotesThis is an excellent and delicious Mexican-style recipe that I got from Campbell's Kitchens. Even though the recipe didn't call for it, I also added a can of kidney beans. Variations: Creamy Mexican Fiesta: Stir in 1/2 cup of sour cream with the soup; or: Ranchero Style: use corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas and shredded Mexican cheese blend instead of Cheddar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Get Cookin'See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More