- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 flour tortillas cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- sour cream, shredded lettuce, and shredded cheddar for serving
- Cook beef in skillet until browned, drain. Add chopped onion and cook until tender. Stir in soup, salsa, and cheese. Stir. Add in tortillas and stir. Heat to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, lettuce, and cheese.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Social Cookbook
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More