- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 flour tortillas cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- sour cream, shredded lettuce, and shredded cheddar for serving
- Cook beef in skillet until browned, drain. Add chopped onion and cook until tender. Stir in soup, salsa, and cheese. Stir. Add in tortillas and stir. Heat to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, lettuce, and cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Delightful DessertsSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More