- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder or 2 cloves
- 1/2 diced Bell pepper
- 1/2 diced medium Onion
- 12 corn tortillas
- In 2 quart sauce pan add ground beef, salt, chili powder, garlic, cumin, paprika, enough water to cover meat.
- Bring to a boil. Simmer over medium low heat about an hour. Then add 1/2 medium chopped onion, 1/2 medium chopped bell pepper continue cooking 20 or 30 more minutes.
- Soft beef Tacos: Heat oil in skillet. Cook corn tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil until soft, about 10 to 15 seconds; drain.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of the beef taco meat in center of each tortilla.Fold tortilla over meat; or roll up like an enchilada.
- Garnish with tomato, lettuce, and cheese. Topped with sour cream and guacamole would be great. Rice and refried beans , would complete the plate. Serving Salsa on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More