- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- beef sirloin
- 1/2 c teriyaki marinade
- 2T sugar
- 2tsp cornstarch
- 2T veggie oil
- cooked rice
- steamed veggies
- Cut beef into strips.
- Combine sauce & sugar.
- Remove 3T and pour remaining over the beef. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile add enough water to remaining suace to make 2/3c, blend in cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add beef.
- Saute 1 minute.
- Add sauce and cook until thickened.
- Spoon over rice and veggies.
NotesI got this from the Kraft website. It's good and good for you!!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More