- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- beef sirloin
- 1/2 c teriyaki marinade
- 2T sugar
- 2tsp cornstarch
- 2T veggie oil
- cooked rice
- steamed veggies
- Cut beef into strips.
- Combine sauce & sugar.
- Remove 3T and pour remaining over the beef. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile add enough water to remaining suace to make 2/3c, blend in cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add beef.
- Saute 1 minute.
- Add sauce and cook until thickened.
- Spoon over rice and veggies.
NotesI got this from the Kraft website. It's good and good for you!!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More