- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak (approx 1 lb)
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, start the beef.
- Cut steak in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/8" slices.
- Combine beef and half the teriyaki sauce in a bowl. Set aside
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp. of the olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet to a bowl.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp. of the remaining oil in skillet.
- Stir-fry green beans 3 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Drain excess liquid, add to onions in bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet.
- Drain beef, discarding marinade.
- Stir-fry beef in 2 batches for 2-3 minutes until barely pink in the center.
- Return first batch of beef and vegetables to the skillet.
- Stir in remaining teriyaki sauce and cook till heated through
- Serve with rice
NotesAnother quick one for those who don't have time to cook but are tired of eating out. Makes enough for leftovers for lunch too!