- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak (approx 1 lb)
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, start the beef.
- Cut steak in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/8" slices.
- Combine beef and half the teriyaki sauce in a bowl. Set aside
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp. of the olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet to a bowl.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp. of the remaining oil in skillet.
- Stir-fry green beans 3 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Drain excess liquid, add to onions in bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet.
- Drain beef, discarding marinade.
- Stir-fry beef in 2 batches for 2-3 minutes until barely pink in the center.
- Return first batch of beef and vegetables to the skillet.
- Stir in remaining teriyaki sauce and cook till heated through
- Serve with rice
NotesAnother quick one for those who don't have time to cook but are tired of eating out. Makes enough for leftovers for lunch too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Classic Chocolate Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More