Beef and Tomato Casserole
5 potatoes ( peeled and sliced thinly)
1 # hamburger
1 small onion (sliced thinly)
salt and pepper
1 can tomatoes (28 oz)
1 can petite peas
1. Boil potatoes in salted water till tender. Drain and set aside
2. Cook hamburger in skillet till just cooked (no longer pink). Drain grease from pan.
3. In a lightly greased casserole dish, layer 1/2 all ingredients
4. Salt and pepper to taste
5. Repeat layers of ingredients
6. Cover dish and bake in 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.