- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lbs. of sirloin beefsteak, cut into 8 pieces
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, cut crosswise
- Beat each piece of beefsteak with a meat tenderizer mallet on both sides.
- Marinate with 2 tbsp. of soy sauce, juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 tsp of vegetable oil, and 1/2 tsp of ground pepper. Let stand for an hour.
- Fry the beefsteak in a very hot skillet with just a few drops of oil to moisten the surface.
- Cook quickly and take it out before its gets dry. Set aside.
- Sauté the onion until transparent and add the remaining soy sauce.
- Pour onion on top of the beefsteak and serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Get Cookin'See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More