- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Approx : 1 Lb Ground Round
- 2 Cups Rice
- 6 oz Processed Cheese, (CUBED)
- 1 medium Onion, (CHOPPED)
- 1 can ranch-style or Chili Beans
- 3 Tbsp Water
- Cook rice according to package directions
- In large skillet, cook ground beef & onion over medium high until beef reaches 160 degree F on meat thermometer
- DRAIN EXCESS FAT/GREASE
- Stir in cooked rice, beans, cheese, and water.
- Cook on medium low until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
NotesHead down south for some Fiesta Foods!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
The Social Cookbook
Special SmoothiesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More