- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices (1/2 oz. each) deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup garlic-and-herb whipped cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups rinsed and drained sauerkraut
- Spread each roast beef slice with 1 Tbsp. cream cheese; top with 3 Tbsp. Sauerkraut.
- Roll up tightly.
- Slice into 1" sections; if desired, place toothpick in each section for easier serving.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking with Sabra
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More