- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices (1/2 oz. each) deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup garlic-and-herb whipped cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups rinsed and drained sauerkraut
- Spread each roast beef slice with 1 Tbsp. cream cheese; top with 3 Tbsp. Sauerkraut.
- Roll up tightly.
- Slice into 1" sections; if desired, place toothpick in each section for easier serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More