- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices (1/2 oz. each) deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup garlic-and-herb whipped cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups rinsed and drained sauerkraut
- Spread each roast beef slice with 1 Tbsp. cream cheese; top with 3 Tbsp. Sauerkraut.
- Roll up tightly.
- Slice into 1" sections; if desired, place toothpick in each section for easier serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Get Cookin'See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More