- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package (12 oz.) Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1 1/4 cups salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 to 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink and drain.
- In a seperate pot boil shells according to box instructions. Drain. Add cheese and stir well.
- Stir in the salsa, beans, chili powder and salt into the ground beef and add shells. Stir well and simmer 15 minutes or so.
NotesThis recipe comes from a bakespace member, Kimberly. Photo by me! This dish is delicious and easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
MetroCooking DC 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More