- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package (12 oz.) Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1 1/4 cups salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 to 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink and drain.
- In a seperate pot boil shells according to box instructions. Drain. Add cheese and stir well.
- Stir in the salsa, beans, chili powder and salt into the ground beef and add shells. Stir well and simmer 15 minutes or so.
NotesThis recipe comes from a bakespace member, Kimberly. Photo by me! This dish is delicious and easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More