- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 8
- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 18 large mushrooms
- 2/3 c dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix ground beef, horseradish, chives, garlic and pepper.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and stuff mushroom caps with beef mixture.
- Place mushrooms in shallow baking dish and pour wine over mushrooms.
- Bake 20 min or until meat is browned.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More