- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups salsa
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 container (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounce) sliced black olives, drained
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Coat a 9x13" baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray and spread 1 cup of salsa in the bottom and set aside.
- In medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and 1 cup salsa.
- Cut each noodle in half; spread each half with 2 tbsp. of the beef misture and rollup.
- Place roll-ups in the baking dish.
- Pour remaining 1 cup salsa over the roll ups and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover the dish loosley with aluminum foil and bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and roll ups are heated through.
- To serve, spoon 1 tbsp of sour cream on each roll up and sprinkle with black olives!
NotesThese are so good and a nice change. I serve them with refried beans and lettuce.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Naked Macaron
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More