- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups salsa
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 container (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounce) sliced black olives, drained
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Coat a 9x13" baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray and spread 1 cup of salsa in the bottom and set aside.
- In medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and 1 cup salsa.
- Cut each noodle in half; spread each half with 2 tbsp. of the beef misture and rollup.
- Place roll-ups in the baking dish.
- Pour remaining 1 cup salsa over the roll ups and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover the dish loosley with aluminum foil and bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and roll ups are heated through.
- To serve, spoon 1 tbsp of sour cream on each roll up and sprinkle with black olives!
NotesThese are so good and a nice change. I serve them with refried beans and lettuce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More