- Cooking Time: 6 1/2 hrs
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 min
BackstoryQuick and easy slow cooker dinner I got from my sister
- 2 lbs. rump roast
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1-15 oz. can diced tomatoes, mexican style
- 1 small can of green chilies
- 1-8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2-15 oz. cans red kidney beans; rinsed and drained
- 1 C coffee
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut the roast into bite-sized chunks.
- Roll in the taco seasoning and add to crock-pot.
- Then add the tomatoes, chilies, tomato sauce, onion, bouillon cubes,and coffee.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add the drained beans and cook until the beans are heated through; around 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with the cheese.