BEENIE WEENIE POT PIE
- 1/4 cup onion(s)
- 16 oz Bush's Original Baked Beans
- 1 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup K.C. Masterpiece Honey Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- 4 fat-free beef or pork hot dog
- 1 Tbsp Del Monte Ketchup
- 1 cup Bisquick Reduced-Fat Baking Mix
- 3 Tbsp water
1/4 cup onion(s)
16 oz Bush's Original Baked Beans
1 Tbsp packed brown sugar
1/4 cup K.C. Masterpiece Honey Smoke Barbecue Sauce
4 fat-free beef or pork hot dog
1 Tbsp Del Monte Ketchup
1 cup Bisquick Reduced-Fat Baking Mix
3 Tbsp water
1. Heat oven to 375F. Grease bottom and side of 1 1/2-quart round casserole with shortening. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in beans, BBQ sauce, brown sugar and onion. Pour into casserole; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes. On surface dusted with Bisquick mix, gently roll dough in Bisquick to coat. Shape dough into ball; knead about 10 times or until smooth. Pat ball into 7 1/2-inch round or round the size of top of casserole. Place on beef mixture in casserole.
3. Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is light brown.
6 PTS PER SERVING