- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp double-acting baking powder
- 1 large egg, beaten lightly
- 1 12-ounce bottle of beer (not dark)
- 1/2 cup chopped drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, reserving 1 tsp
- of the oil
- 1/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease and flour a loaf pan, 9 by 5 by 3 inches.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Then add the egg, beer, tomatoes with reserved oil, and olives.
- Stir the batter until it is just combined.
- Turn the batter into the pan and bake the bread in the middle of the oven for 40 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Turn the bread out onto a rack and let it cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Koken met Oma
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More