- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chops 1/4" thick (or bone in)
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/2 C. chopped green onions (or regular)
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed (or minced)
- 8 oz. Mushrooms, sliced (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme
- 8 oz. Beer, room temp.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Flour chops.
- Melt butter and oil together in a skillet over med. high heat.
- Brown chops quickly on both sides.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, and thyme and saute an additional min.
- Return chops to skillet, add beer and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 7 to 8 mins. Season with salt and pepper.
NotesI got this recipe from a fellow Rose Dori
We love it! I've also used Pepsi instead of beer. For the non drinkers.