- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Beer batter:
- 1 cup bisquick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 pounds fish fillets
- 3 to 4 tablespoons bisquick
- vegetable oil
- To make batter, combine bisquick, salt, egg and beer. Mix well.
- coat fish with 3 to 4 tablespoons of bisquick, then in batter.
- In frying pan heat 11/2 inches vegetable oil to 360 degrees.
- Deep fry fish until golden brown. Drain on a brown paper bag.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More