- Cooking Time: 45 to 55 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 cups self-rising flour.
- 1/4 cup of sugar.
- 1 can room temperature beer (12 once can or bottle of any kind of beer)
- Margarine or butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix the self-rising flour with the sugar and then add the room temperature beer. Will be sticky.
- Pour into the greased loaf pan.
- I then spray my hand with the non-stick spray and pat the loaf until somewhat smooth and I let the loaf rise while the oven is preheating.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately upon taking the loaf out of the oven grease the entire loaf (top,sides, and bottom) with margarine or butter untill it will not take any more.
- I then use my electric knife to slice it as it will be crumbly. With the electric knife you can cut it very easily and it will not fall apart.
NotesI have been making this along time and do not remember where I got it from originally. I can mix it together in just a few minutes and everyone loves it. It is the easiest one to make of all I have seen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Foodie BabySee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More