- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups of self-rising flour
- 3 Tbsp. of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 oz) can of beer - room temperature
- Mix all ingredients together until well mixed. Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake. (Does not have to rise first)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 min.
- Melt 1/2 to 1/3 stick of butter.
- Pour over bread and down sides.
- Bake 10 min more.
- Cool and remove from pan.
NotesAs most of my recipes will begin, I got this one from my mom. I LOVE bread and this one is great and super easy to make. I hope you enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More