- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups of self-rising flour
- 3 Tbsp. of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 oz) can of beer - room temperature
- Mix all ingredients together until well mixed. Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake. (Does not have to rise first)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 min.
- Melt 1/2 to 1/3 stick of butter.
- Pour over bread and down sides.
- Bake 10 min more.
- Cool and remove from pan.
NotesAs most of my recipes will begin, I got this one from my mom. I LOVE bread and this one is great and super easy to make. I hope you enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Short & SweetSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More