- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 chicken
- Favorite spices (According to taste): Mrs dash, paprika, Cajun rub
- Bay leaves!!!
- Other dry leave spices
- 1 can any kind of beer
- Preheat BBQ to 300 (medium heat)
- Oil the outside of the chicken.
- Rub favorite spices on outside of the chicken.
- Drink 1/3 of the beer.
- Place dry leaves into the can.
- Shove the beer can up the chicken butt.
- Place chicken (sitting on can) balanced by outspread legs over the medium heat.
- Allow to barbeque until firm.
- Skin will be crisp. Legs will be burnt.
- When you can shake hands with the leg it’s done.
- Remove can without spilling beer onto the chicken.
- You have just steamed the chicken from the inside.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More