- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 chicken
- Favorite spices (According to taste): Mrs dash, paprika, Cajun rub
- Bay leaves!!!
- Other dry leave spices
- 1 can any kind of beer
- Preheat BBQ to 300 (medium heat)
- Oil the outside of the chicken.
- Rub favorite spices on outside of the chicken.
- Drink 1/3 of the beer.
- Place dry leaves into the can.
- Shove the beer can up the chicken butt.
- Place chicken (sitting on can) balanced by outspread legs over the medium heat.
- Allow to barbeque until firm.
- Skin will be crisp. Legs will be burnt.
- When you can shake hands with the leg it’s done.
- Remove can without spilling beer onto the chicken.
- You have just steamed the chicken from the inside.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More