- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup beer
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and fow a 10 inch bundt pan.
- 2. Combine cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl; add beer and oil and mix lightly. Add 4 eggs. Beat at high speed until mixture is thick, creamy, and smooth. Pour into pan.
- 3. Bake for 55 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Frost if desired.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesJust a really good recipe I found browsing one day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More