- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup beer
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and fow a 10 inch bundt pan.
- 2. Combine cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl; add beer and oil and mix lightly. Add 4 eggs. Beat at high speed until mixture is thick, creamy, and smooth. Pour into pan.
- 3. Bake for 55 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Frost if desired.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesJust a really good recipe I found browsing one day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More