- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mickey’s Chicken Rub: - This is the seasoning that goes on before the can goes in.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- Magic Liquid in a Beer Can:
- 1 can
- 1/2 cup liquid (beer, pop, water, wine...)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon anise seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cracked peppercorns
- juice of 2 limes
- Mix rub well and coat all sides of the chicken, inside and out.
- Let the seasoned chicken rest for a bit in the fridge as you mix up the...
- Magic Liquid in a Beer Can
- Use beer, pop, or drink the beer and use water. That's what I do.
- Combine the ingredients and put 'em in the can.
- Shove the can into the chicken's you know what, and get ready to grill!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More