- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mickey’s Chicken Rub: - This is the seasoning that goes on before the can goes in.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- Magic Liquid in a Beer Can:
- 1 can
- 1/2 cup liquid (beer, pop, water, wine...)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon anise seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cracked peppercorns
- juice of 2 limes
- Mix rub well and coat all sides of the chicken, inside and out.
- Let the seasoned chicken rest for a bit in the fridge as you mix up the...
- Magic Liquid in a Beer Can
- Use beer, pop, or drink the beer and use water. That's what I do.
- Combine the ingredients and put 'em in the can.
- Shove the can into the chicken's you know what, and get ready to grill!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More