- Cooking Time: 14
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 1 lime, juiced
- * 1 (12 fluid ounce) can light colored beer
- * 1 teaspoon honey
- * 2 cloves garlic, minced
- * 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- * Salt and pepper
- * 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. When grill is ready, brush the grate lightly with oil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the lime juice, beer, honey, cilantro, salt and pepper. Place chicken into the sauce, cover, and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade, and place on the grill. Grill for about 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear, and the internal temperature of the meat has reached 175 degrees F (80 degrees C). Discard leftover marinade.
NotesThis is an amazing recipe that my family enjoys over and over again.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Adventures in CookingSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More