- Cooking Time: 14
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- * 1 lime, juiced
- * 1 (12 fluid ounce) can light colored beer
- * 1 teaspoon honey
- * 2 cloves garlic, minced
- * 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- * Salt and pepper
- * 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. When grill is ready, brush the grate lightly with oil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the lime juice, beer, honey, cilantro, salt and pepper. Place chicken into the sauce, cover, and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade, and place on the grill. Grill for about 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear, and the internal temperature of the meat has reached 175 degrees F (80 degrees C). Discard leftover marinade.
NotesThis is an amazing recipe that my family enjoys over and over again.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More