- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: Quick
BackstoryI got some variation of this salad at a friends of mine tooo long ago and I never forgot it. The other day I was at the supermarket craving for salad and there I saw already cooked beet root. So I thought why not give the salad a try that my friend made and was so tasty and healthy at the same time! So here it is, turned out great! Hope you´ll enjoy as much as I do :)
- For one dish: Make as many as you like :)
- Bunch of fresh Rucola (cut the long stalks off)
- 1 Beet Root cut in small bits
- 1/4 of a Feta cheese crumbled or diced
- 6 whole pecans
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp fig vinegar or other mild vinegar (I used the one from Oliviers & Co)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- some fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Place first the Rucola on a serving plate, then the bits of the beetroot, drizzle the feta cheese and pecans and drizzle with maple syrup, vinegar, oil and black pepper.
- Mix a bit and enjoy!
- Great with a good baguette or just on it´s own