- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 onions
- 4 carrots in slices
- 1 fennel
- fresh cilantro
- 3 baked beet roots (peel and bake for ca 1 hour in an oven at 180°C)
- 2 deci litres (dl) Black Currant juice
- 2 litres chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Balsamico vinegar
- 1 pck creme fraiche mixed with
- a bit of freshly ground horseradish.
- some finely chopped rucola
- Serve soup on plates, put a dollop of horseradish creme fraiche on each plate and decorate with chopped rucola.
- Serve with sliced ciabatta bread with gorgonzola topping baked in the oven til cheese melts.
- Also roasted walnuts with some herbs are a great condiments to the whole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More