- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoon Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup EVOO
- 1 1/2 lb Red Beets, small dice
- 6 Ears of corn
- 1 Scallion, minced
- 1 oz Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Whisk lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper together. Slowly whisk in the EVOO.
- Boil beets until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and dice.
- Boil corn in salted water until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain, cool, cut kernels from cob.
- Combine beets, corn, scallion and cilantro. Toss with dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More