- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoon Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup EVOO
- 1 1/2 lb Red Beets, small dice
- 6 Ears of corn
- 1 Scallion, minced
- 1 oz Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Whisk lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper together. Slowly whisk in the EVOO.
- Boil beets until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and dice.
- Boil corn in salted water until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain, cool, cut kernels from cob.
- Combine beets, corn, scallion and cilantro. Toss with dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More