- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoon Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup EVOO
- 1 1/2 lb Red Beets, small dice
- 6 Ears of corn
- 1 Scallion, minced
- 1 oz Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Whisk lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper together. Slowly whisk in the EVOO.
- Boil beets until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and dice.
- Boil corn in salted water until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain, cool, cut kernels from cob.
- Combine beets, corn, scallion and cilantro. Toss with dressing.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More