BEL'S BEEF STIR FRY
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 – ½ lb beef – like stew meat or roast, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ - 1 lb carrots, sliced thin, on the diagonal
- ½ - 1 lb celery, sliced thin, on the diagonal
- 1 head broccoli, break into small pieces and cut the stalk into small bites
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 pkg sliced mushrooms
- 1 inch finely grated ginger root
- 1 – 2 tbs finely grated garlic
- Several shakes of crushed pepper flakes or 2 – 5 dehydrated red peppers, diced fine
- 1/2 - 1 cup honey
- 1 – ½ cup soy sauce
- 6 – 8 pkgs ramen noodles – beef flavor – cooked, almost completely drained – use enough water to add beef flavor packet – mixed well.
- 6 – 8 pkgs ramen noodles – beef flavor – cooked, almost completely drained – use enough water to add beef flavor packet – mix well. Set to the side.
- Place diced beef into gallon size Ziploc baggie.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, ginger root, garlic and red pepper in blender.
- Mix really well.
- Pour over into the Ziploc baggie over the beef.
- Marinate overnight.
- Heat skillet to high heat, drain the marinade off the meat and save the marinade just in case you need it.
- Stir fry the beef until the chunks start to caramelize.
- Place beef into a large bowl.
- Toss carrots, celery, broccoli and broccoli stems, onion and mushroom into pan the beef was cooking in and stir fry until the veggies are cooked but crisp. You can use some of the beef marinade to help keep the veggies from burning.
- Toss beef back into pan with veggies and heat through.
- Serve with cooked and seasoned ramen noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More