- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 slices ham, deli or from leftover ham, about 1/8-inch thick
- 8 to 10 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 med. onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 cans condensed cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- Put half of ham, potatoes and onions in Crock Pot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then 1 cup of the grated cheese.
- Add remaining ham, potatoes and onions, and spoon undiluted soup over the top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and paprika.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high 4 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More