- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 slices ham, deli or from leftover ham, about 1/8-inch thick
- 8 to 10 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 med. onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 cans condensed cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- Put half of ham, potatoes and onions in Crock Pot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then 1 cup of the grated cheese.
- Add remaining ham, potatoes and onions, and spoon undiluted soup over the top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and paprika.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high 4 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Koken met OmaSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More