- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cup cubed peeled potatoes (1/2-in cubes)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (or as hot as you like!)
- In a Dutch oven or large kettle, brown ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the potatoes, onion and tomato sauce.
- Stir in the water, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender and the soup has thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More