- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cup cubed peeled potatoes (1/2-in cubes)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (or as hot as you like!)
- In a Dutch oven or large kettle, brown ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the potatoes, onion and tomato sauce.
- Stir in the water, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender and the soup has thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More