- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cup cubed peeled potatoes (1/2-in cubes)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (or as hot as you like!)
- In a Dutch oven or large kettle, brown ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the potatoes, onion and tomato sauce.
- Stir in the water, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender and the soup has thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Sharing Christmas with Friends
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More