- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 eggs, separated
- 100 g chocolate (chips or bar)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave with a splash of water. Use chocolate as dark as you want, but anything above 50% tends to be too dark for American tastes.
- While the chocolate is melting, add a dash of salt to the egg whites and beat them with an electric mixer to stiff peaks.
- Add the egg yolks to the melted chocolate and mix it together.
- Using a non-metal spatula, slowly fold the the chocolate/yolk mixture into the whipped egg whites. Add only a little bit at a time.
- Mix until well combined. Put in the fridge for around 2 hours.
NotesI learned to make this when I was living in Belgium. My host mother taught me, and I translated the recipe to be able to pass on to others.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More