- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 heads Belgium endive
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup California walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Roquefort dressing, prepared
- Trim the base of the endive using a diagonal cut, then separate the leaves
- Toss the cranberries, nuts and Roquefort together in a bowl, being careful not to break up the Roquefort too much.
- Spoon the mixture into the endive leaves and garnish with the watercress.
- For advance preparation: Fill the Belgian endive leaves up to three hours before, cover and chill. Garnish just before serving. Drizzle with Roquefort Salad Dressing, as desired.
NotesPer serving: 355 calories, 11g protein, 34g carbohydrate, 18g fiber, 20mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 22g total fat, 4g saturated fat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More