- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 heads Belgium endive
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup California walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Roquefort dressing, prepared
- Trim the base of the endive using a diagonal cut, then separate the leaves
- Toss the cranberries, nuts and Roquefort together in a bowl, being careful not to break up the Roquefort too much.
- Spoon the mixture into the endive leaves and garnish with the watercress.
- For advance preparation: Fill the Belgian endive leaves up to three hours before, cover and chill. Garnish just before serving. Drizzle with Roquefort Salad Dressing, as desired.
NotesPer serving: 355 calories, 11g protein, 34g carbohydrate, 18g fiber, 20mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 22g total fat, 4g saturated fat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More