Why I Love This Recipe
I am part of the Coffee-mate Brew Crew which is a group of selected individuals that help spread the word about the wonderful products that Coffee-mate has to offer. This recipe was created by a Brew Crew member and is a delicious twist on the tradtional waffle. You can use any flavor of Coffee-mate to tailor it to your preference. I've tried a few different flavors, but Cinnamon Vanilla is my favorite!
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cups Biscuit mix
2 TB. Vegetable oil
2/3 cup Milk
1 Large egg
2/3 cup Coffee-mate (liquid, any flavor)
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Heat waffle iron, lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. Mix all ingredients with wire whisk until blended.
3. Put 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the batter on hot iron & close.
4. Bake until steam stops (usually 2-3 minutes depending on waffle iron).
5. Carefully remove waffle - IT WILL BE HOT!
Topping ideas: Fresh fruit, chocolate chips, whipped cream, butter and syrup
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Waffle