- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups Biscuit mix
- 2 TB. Vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 Large egg
- 2/3 cup Coffee-mate (liquid, any flavor)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1. Heat waffle iron, lightly grease with cooking spray.
- 2. Mix all ingredients with wire whisk until blended.
- 3. Put 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the batter on hot iron & close.
- 4. Bake until steam stops (usually 2-3 minutes depending on waffle iron).
- 5. Carefully remove waffle - IT WILL BE HOT!
- Topping ideas: Fresh fruit, chocolate chips, whipped cream, butter and syrup
NotesI am part of the Coffee-mate Brew Crew which is a group of selected individuals that help spread the word about the wonderful products that Coffee-mate has to offer. This recipe was created by a Brew Crew member and is a delicious twist on the tradtional waffle. You can use any flavor of Coffee-mate to tailor it to your preference. I've tried a few different flavors, but Cinnamon Vanilla is my favorite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More