- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups Biscuit mix
- 2 TB. Vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 Large egg
- 2/3 cup Coffee-mate (liquid, any flavor)
- Non-stick cooking spray
1. Heat waffle iron, lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. Mix all ingredients with wire whisk until blended.
3. Put 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the batter on hot iron & close.
4. Bake until steam stops (usually 2-3 minutes depending on waffle iron).
5. Carefully remove waffle - IT WILL BE HOT!
Topping ideas: Fresh fruit, chocolate chips, whipped cream, butter and syrup