- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ingredients for a 1 pint iSi Creative Whip:
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- lemon juice to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Sautée bell peppers in olive oil until softened. Transfer peppers to a food processor or blender. Add cream cheese and mascarpone and purée until smooth. Season to taste with lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve and pour into a 1 pint iSi Creative Whip. Screw on one iSi cream charger and shake vigorously. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
NotesThis dip is a real crowd pleaser! From backyard barbecue to festive holiday gatherings, this dip has year-round appeal. Serve it as a dip for vegetables, chips, or even a burger topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More