- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds Codfish (salted & boneless)
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- oil for frying
- Soak codfish overnight in cold water.
- In the morning change the water and boil the codfish with the potatoes, carrots and onions.
- When the potatoes are soft (approx 20 minutes) drain well and put in large mixing bowl.
- Mix well and add the parsley, thyme and curry powder.
- The mixture needs to be fairly moist like that of mashed potatoes -a 1/3 cup or 1/2 cup measure is good for fish cakes.
- Roll in flour and fry in oil until golden brown.
NotesWe ate these codfish cakes at a hotel we stayed at in Bermuda.They were the best cod fish cakes we tasted so asked the propieror for his recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More